Friday, September 18, 2015

SCRAPBOOK & CARDS TODAY!!

I am sitting here in the store with my coffee & my copy of......
the 2015 Fall issue of our Favourite FREE - YUP FREE magazine.
Catherine and her team have done a wonderful job on this issue!
I am in love with the layouts in the 3i's Section of the magazine - all about PETS!
And the Sketch Savvy is AWESOME - you know how I love sketches!!

This will be the last issue coming to the store - please contact Scrapbook & Cards Today for subscription information
SUBSCRIBE HERE --------->Scrapbook & Cards Today - Subscribe Now
You will have a quarterly surprise in your mail box and all you have to pay is Shipping & Handling - 4 issues for $19.95!!

Thank you so much Catherine ~ for all your love and support of  me and All About Scrapbooks over the many years of working together. The store may change but our friendship will not!  Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment